Thursday, January 22, 2009

InTerVieW W/A FriEnD

I did an interview with one of my good friends she is  a couple years older than me.  She got married with her high school sweet heart.  They found out after a year of being married they she was able to bare child.  She was heartbroken she did not know what to do.  She did not let that get her down because as soon as they found out they could not have kids they went to an adoption agency.

 It took a while ,but they were matched with a child and now they little girl is three years now.  She grows up so fast.

                                                            Interview

Question: Do you feel she is your own child?

Answer:  Why wouldn’t I feel that she is my own child?  I have raised her to be a wonderful and beautiful child.  She is always going to be our child even though I did not have her myself.  We love her with all our heart. There is nothing in this world that would change that.

Question: Will you tell her that she was adopted?

Answer: I am going to tell her when she turns eighteen.  I want her to know that just because I’m not her birth mother does not mean that I’m not her mother.  I will help her find her mother if that is what she wanted.  I am just going to let her know that I am her mother and the person that she is looking for is the person that blessed me with a beautiful child I want her to thank her for that ,but nothing more.

Question: Do you and your husband plan to adopted another child?

Answer: Well we think it would be good for Casalina to have a sister or brother.  My husband wants to have a boy so hopefully we get a boy.  We are crossing our fingers and hoping for the best.

 I want people to realize that if you don’t want a child there are other options then abortions  I am for abortions  ,but give people a chance that don’t have one to start with.  I am a firm believer that women can choose whatever they want whatever the out come is.  If you choose abortion then thats okay ,but it you don't thats wonderful. 


2 comments:

  1. You know i think it is great what your friend has done. Raising a child from the adoption aggency as your own would mean a lot to that child. I would be scared putting a child in there because I would not know what family, if any they would get. But knowing good people get the kids seems to be better, at least they are in a better home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so good that she got to have a child even though she couldn't have any children. she gave a child a home and loves her as her own!

    ReplyDelete