Thursday, January 15, 2009

Should we be the one that judges? What choices do we have about babies.

I was looking at pictures of abortions.  They are not pretty.  My sister had an abortion it wasn't by choice.  You can think what you want to think ,but she had problems with her heart.  Her heart beats irregular.  She would be a high risk patient; everyday should have to go to the hospital and get hooked up to machines.  You would know this if you read my other blogs.  
People make their own choices in life and what thoses choices are is up to them.  All they have to do is live with the choices they made.  This includes the decision to have an abortion.  

I have watched my sister go through the one thing i thought she would never have to do.  It has been a month since she has done it.  She is depressed and thinks about what she did everyday.   She said she killed somebody.  I don't think she did.  I think she saved a life.  She saved her own life. You have to think about the living.  You know that sounds selfish ,but who is not selfish sometimes.  

The question is should we judge her?  You be the judge for that.  I'm not going to tell you what you should think.  I'm just saying you have probably been judge before in your life and you probably didn't like it did you.  

In my next blog i'm going to have an interview with a person that adopted a child.  

1 comment: